Project Agenda for 2010-2011
- Strengthen practices of traditional farming, pest management control and alternatives to change to the natural pesticides and fertilizer
- Green environmental Leader training "urban Solutions for sustainable living"
- Construct a root cellar to enhance food processing and expand organic fields, to be within one year of beginning a small-scale Traditional Agriculture program at Pine Ridge, Hoopa Reservation, seed library, Food Justices.
- Expand sustainable development work at Meso- America El salvador,Guatemala,Belize installing a water pump, solar power, Gas Bio-digester as well as extend water catchment, composting toilet, and efficient stove projects to other communities, reforestations
- Enable one hundred additional people with information on sustainable living practices and traditional agriculture in our Pine Ridge, Sonsonate, and other Bay Area work.